Strony

Bake Club launch - supporting CHILDREN with CANCER UK | Little Bunny Photography

I am sure some of you already known that I am supporting CHILDREN with Cancer UK, a great charity helping to safe young lives. It is a great privilege to use my skills to help to raise awareness of childhood cancer. And even as a mother and as a children photographer I feel it is my obligation. I had a chance to meet so many amazing children, cancer survivors and they are with us today because of the developments in medical research. I hope you will join me in supporting this wonderful organisation. 

This time I was invited to One Aldwych hotel, corporate partner of Children with Cancer UK, who hosted an excellent tea party for childhood cancer survivors and their parents. It was a fantastic launch of Bake Club Month. 

The full article about the campaign can be found at the CHILDREN with CANCER UK page.  



Bake Club campaign - photo shoot for CHILDREN with CANCER UK | Little Bunny Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment