Strony

On location photo session at Wanstead Park | Children & Family Photographer London | Little Bunny Photography

As a family photographer you always need to look for new locations for upcoming photo sessions. I knew that the Wanstead Park is perfect for May's photo shoots as it turns blue at this time of the year. When I got there I saw breathtaking carpet of wild bluebells. We found beautiful white anemone "wild swan' as well. The light was so perfect and I couldn't resist to take couple of images of my daughter and her friend, this time a Teddy Bear, playing around the wood. 
More bluebells images soon.

















 Child portraits on location | Little Bunny Photography | Family and Children Portrait Photographer East London: Wanstead, South Woodford, Loughton, Epping

No comments:

Post a Comment